Adult Summer Reading
2017 PROGRAM DETAILS
- Go to: https://wandooreader.com/monroepl/empl-adult-s-summer-reading-program-build-a-better-world
- Fill out the registration info.
- If you forget your login information, please do not create a new account. Follow the instructions in your registration e-mail or click on “I forgot my password” on the login page.
- You may only register at one EMPL branch. Bookmobile patrons can register under the Hughes (Main) library.
- Keep track of how many pages you read beginning June 12.
- Log in to your online account and enter the book title and number of pages you read.
- There are four prize levels based on total number of pages read. Pick up your prizes at your branch.
Level 1: 600 pages. 1 book (paperback or hardcover).
Level 2: 1200 pages. 1 book light + 1 automatic Grand Prize Raffle entry.
Level 3: 2000 pages. Your choice of 1 book bundle organized by our librarians.
Level 4: 3000 pages. 1 deluxe prize + 1 additional automatic Grand Prize Raffle entry.
Keep reading once you hit Level 4! Top readers will be awarded prizes at the end of the summer at the program’s conclusion!
- You can add more pages to a book you entered; when you complete the book, check “I’ve finished the book.”
- Click the Awards tab to view your prizes.
- Paper reading logs to print out for patrons who do not have a computer at home can be found here: Page 1 and Page 2
- You can read pretty much anything – books, magazines, graphic novels, audio-books, and e-books.
- Only materials that you read between June 12 and August 19 count toward the program.
Raffle prize drawings:
Each branch will hold a random prize drawing at the end of the summer. After the individual drawings in August, all eligible participants from all branches of the library will be entered into a drawing for the Grand Prize ($50 Amazon Gift Card). There will be a limit of one prize per person per drawing.
Questions? Ask us!
Hughes Library, Stroudsburg: 570-421-0800 x317
Pocono Township Library, Tannersville: 570-629-5858
Smithfields Library, East Stroudsburg: 570-223-1881
Many thanks to the following businesses for making our deluxe prizes possible: